Lake Wilcox (Oak Ridges)
A harmonious balance of environmental conservation and a thriving urban development. Being part of the protected Oak Ridges Moraine, this neighbourhood is blessed with hilly terrain, blankets of pine forests, winding creeks and numerous kettle lakes. This property is within walking distance to Lake Wilcox and Lake Wilcox Park which has been recently re-developed to include new features such as a Waterfront Promenade and Boardwalk. Lake Wilcox provides residents with recreational activities all year-round such as skating, fishing and water sports. Other amenities include the Oak Ridges Community Centre & Richmond Green Sports Centre & Park.
Amenities near Lake Wilcox
Bathurst Glen was voted the 2014 Richmond Hill Readers’ Choice Award for BEST Driving Range and BEST Local Golf Course.
Bathurst Glen offers a fun-filled, challenging round of golf, no matter what your level of play. With its wide fairways and large, undulated fast greens, this executive course provides an unmatched challenge. The course, which measures approximately 4,500 yards from the back tees, is a par-63.
There is simply no other course in the area like The Summit. From the moment you step onto the course the city is left behind and you enter a golfer’s world. Majestic views from elevated tees inspire you and lend confidence to your every stroke. Its natural beauty, its peace and harmony calm the soul. Rarely do you see other holes or encounter other golfers. For as long as it takes to complete your game, you are in charge of your destiny… And it’s an experience you simply cannot afford to overlook in your quest for the perfect round!
- Lake Wilcox PS (Elementary)
- Richmond Green SS (Secondary)
- Corpus Christi (Elementary)
- Jean Vanier (Secondary)
French Immersion Schools
- Windham Ridge PS (Elementary)
- Aurora High School (Secondary)
- Ecole Secondaire Catholique Renaissance (Secondary)
- Academy for Gifted Children P.A.C.E.
- Holy Trinity School (Catholic)
- Elgin Mills Toronto Montessori – IB Program (Richmond Hill)
- Waldorf (Richmond Hill)
- St. Thomas of Villanova (King City)
- Country Day School (King City)
- St. Andrews College (Aurora)
- Pickering College (Newmarket)
- Several Parochial Schools